Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What is privacy on the WWW ? 

Privacy is certainly is dead, we knew about that. But somehow never bothered to worry , because we did not know the consequences behind sharing your personal information online. 
Stop cruising on the web, stop sharing things Impossible !! Question is what to do now?

 For example I subscribe to certain websites, and register with my credit cards and addresses...etc. I like when the website shows things i want to see and enjoy the fact that it saves a lot of time,also i could navigate within the sites...etc Also i use social networks and skype, messengers to communicate and share something with family and friends but i think when we share things we feel more closer and connected.

However ,scary thing is based on our class discussion i dig ed and  there is new addons for brower FireFox called "COLLUSION" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/collusion/

Blues- are the sites i have subscribed 
Reds- tracking me , studying my behaivor without my concent nor my knowledge.

Grey - they tracking me also without my knoledge nor concent i have know idea who they are.

This is very scary !!! 
can you imagen someone is following you in streets like that. 

No comments: