Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bestbuy withdrawed from China

In my mind, bestbuy is always the popular electric appliance giants in the retail market. I have been to their three big stores in Shanghai many times. Their stores are always big and wide, you could spend a whole day to look around there, but before I came to Japan, occasionally found, their stores were closed already. After I checked that out, I learned its withdraw from China, this must be another big news for the big failure case following Ebay in China. Problems may exist in their marketing  plans, every time I went there just checking the devices and took a try, I would never buy it, probably the other customers they would do the same, they just attracted our attention but failed to make us taking action. I think we could check this out as a good marketing lesson.

No comments: