Thursday, November 8, 2012

Recommendations for me???


Although I avoid Internet Shopping in the aspect of credibility problems, I sometimes buy some books from Amazon com.

As we learned last class, Amazon will send us much information one after another, if we buy something from Amazon website.

As you know, Amazon select their recommendation based on not only the other customers’ buying history but also genre and the author I like. 

Unfortunately, I rarely buy their recommendation books because their search is not so accurate for me. I often feel disgusted with the amount of information that I don't need.
(Why do they always recommend uninteresting books for me? )

If some site can analyze my favorite book correctly depending on my reading history, I may be a member of the website. But even in this case, I will go to bookstore to find new books. 

Am I a perverse person??

No comments: