Friday, November 9, 2012

Do you want to click it?

One day, when it passed over the midnight, I was doing homework using the Internet. Then I found a certain interesting advertisement.

I saw the short sentence from this ad. "Are you satisfied with your sleep?" After a few seconds, I clicked this ad. After click, the short story of the illustration had started.

The business person who was very tired with work, arrived his home at 11:00pm, then his wife started to talk with him for a long time. He cannot reduce his fatigue. He went to the office with his fatigue next day. Since he finished his work early on that day, he wanted to go home. However, his boss invited him to drink together. He went to drinking. The energetic boss said to him that you cannot sleep well, aren't you? And he introduced to him good energy supplement. That is the story.

After I watched this ad, I wanted to buy this supplement. But I did not buy at that time. I guess that this ad appear after becoming late at night.

In fact, although I had tried to find this ad again to attach it to this Blog, I cannot find it.

However, I found other ad. This ad presented to me that do you want to get new car? It's free! I soon clicked it. After that I had to answer some questions.

No comments: