Saturday, November 17, 2012

mobile payment trial

With the continuous development of mobile internet industry, China Telecom started to expand value-added services and make arrangement for mobile payment market. The reporter noted that target of mobile payment of China Telecom is to develop and retain communications terminal users, increase loyalty of users and establish commercial mode with core payment ability. It is noted that mobile payment products of China Telecom include Yizhifu cooperation product and Yizhifu self-own products. Since the launch of mobile payment products of China Telecom, the products had been promoted in all provinces worldwide.
At the beginning of this year, I contracted with China Telecm to use their mobile payment, actually I bought it because it is cool and I like fancy stuff. But until now, I think I was kidnapped by them, because every month you have to pay monthly fee and with that contract, you couldn't switch plans easily, it is a trick. When I got a chance, I will just get ride of it.

No comments: