Monday, November 26, 2012

Real Experience: Ordering Pizza Online and Bad Customer Service

I used to order fried chicken online from its website.
In Thailand, there is a guarantee that you will receive your food within 45 minutes after the company receives the order. However, I had been waiting for more than 1 hours, so I made a call to its customer service hotline. The operator picked up the call and I explained what was happened. She replied," please hang on for a minute, I will transfer your call to our manager".

I had been waiting for the transfer for almost ten minutes and there was still no connection with the manager. Can you imagine.. waiting for the call while you are very hungry and angry and the only thing you hear is the ringback tone which is the advertisement of the company (special promotion of this month). I hung up the call and immediately called the hotline again. I told the operator that i was waiting for a call for more than ten minutes and there was no answer. She apologized and transfered my call to the manager again. The situation went the same. I had to wait again but this time the manager answered the call. She apologized and said that she will immediately place my order again.

I waited for another 30 minutes and still there was no food delivering. So, I called back again. The manager replied something which can be implied that she forgot to place my order. This time she apologized and the fried chicken was delivered within 30 minutes.

I took me about 2.30 hours to receive my dinner!

No comments: