Friday, November 9, 2012

Facebook - Privacy Setting - Know How

As far as I know from my experience using facebook until today, I can change privacy setting to share photos and information to whom I would like to share. Then I start digging into my timeline setting and photos, I found that I can customise almost everything. From information about you, your education, your couple and even you can setting share option in a single photo for only custom group, like you only want to share your graduation photos for only your high school friends or only your business partners by using Custom Share to Specific list of people (you have create group before that).

Then I found this video on youtube. It is said that this new privacy setting start from August 23, 2011. It is very useful for people who want to limit access for their private information. The only things that cannot be change is Your Name, Profile Picture and Cover Picture. The rest you can limit the access. You also can limit people for tagging your face, thats the cool part.The key is create group and happy sharing.

One more thing, I found out that facebook has change their policy for delete photos. They do not keep deleted photo on their server anymore. It is launched in August 2012, just two months ago. For more information, please check this link.
http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2012/08/26/facebook-change-laws-so-users-can-permanently-delete-images/

Hope this news is helpful.

No comments: