Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Advanced Interface technology


 Nowadays, the smartphone is becomming popular. Though ,actually, smartphone fucntions themselves can be realized PC, it seems that smartphone is more promising than PC. There are several reasons for this trend like starting up time and portability. For me, the most important factor is interface: touch technology.

 In my opinion, interface technology is really important for userability, and I believe that this userability can create customer's trial , royalty with simplex notion which we learned in E-mariketing class.

  In the future, I think the connected world will be brouht to everyone without difficulties and the easy interface trend like NFC and the Silly in Apple store.
I suppose that one of ultimate interfaces is Brain Machine Interface. With this interface, people can handle device without motions. This technology can contribute to heavily injured and handicapped people.

 As a marketer, I realized such kind of technology can create new businee opportunites.



No comments: