Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 4: Hardwarezone Singapore

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/

Almost every tech geek in Singapore would know this website, a community to find out the latest tech promotions in town!

According to Wikipedia, HardwareZone was started as an online magazine in August 1998 and was purchased by Singapore Press Holdings for S$7.1 million in 2006.

As many of you would know, I possess a Galaxy Tab 7.7 and I have been using this forum frequently to find out the latest information on my Galaxy Tab. (e.g. Android Ice Cream Sandwich update). What I love about this forum is that, people are actively contributing their ideas and thoughts, sharing their expertise to assist many people like me. If I'm not mistaken, most of the moderators are full-time staffs monitoring this forums.

My previous company (AllDealsAsia), had tried to make advertising post on the forums, but it was removed within 1 hour. Apparently, such postings are chargeable and we would need to pay a monthly fee for that. >_<

No comments: