Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Viral Jingle in Indonesia

When we are talking about something viral, I remember with a jingle from one product. “Indomie Seleraku” (Indomie, it is my taste). Yes, it is instant noodle from Indonesia. It is one of my favorites. Actually, first time I heard this jingle when I was a boy. TV commercials show this commercial for almost 40 years now, but off course with different ads version. There is something unchanged from the ads, it is the jingle (“Indomie Seleraku”). It keeps playing the same jingle until now.

There is one more thing you should know. In the ads, it usually touches the image of truly Indonesia, about the islands, the culture and the social side. Now people in Indonesia try to make their own version of this jingle and uploaded on Youtube. You can try to search “indomie seleraku” and see what are the results. Even Now, the jingle is used in many campaign videos. I think this is one of the most successful ads in my country. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3p7qrXLwNc


No comments: