Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 3: Viral Marketing in Singapore

Singapore had celebrated their 47th birthday 2 months ago on August 9th. Not only we are pledging our allegiance, but also, to make babies!



This is an ad that was created by Mentos, in collaboration with an advocacy head of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which uses the theme of Singapore's National Day, which is accompanied by a song every year. But this time they've offered their own take on the song, that basically makes light of Singapore's low birth rate, and tells Singapore to do their part, by making a baby on National Day. Singapore's fertility rate is much lower than Japan~

I extremely loves this, because it resonates closely to me as a Singaporean (especially the lyrics) like the military that I've been through for 2 long years.

I would like to end this post with a disclaimer made in the video. Love it!

"Only financially secure adults in stable, committed, long-term relationships should participate"

1 comment:

Abell said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? business names ideas