Saturday, October 6, 2012

I’m an IUJ (Internet Unknown Japanese) student

I have been working at Daiwa House for more than 16 years and I have belonged to the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) department since 2006.

The concept of CSR is concerned with marketing, so I am interested in marketing to achieve my tasks.

In the Class 1&2, I learned marketing definition. Marketing definition is generally complicated, but your definition, “Marketing = Value Exchange”, is very clear! I understand that marketing is not only planning new ideas but also value exchange.

I’m unfamiliar with the Internet service, but I wonder why foreigners (non-Japanese) access Google frequently. Yahoo is as useful as Google, isn’t it???

Atsushi Konishi (2B2204)

1 comment:

Linnawati said...

Marketing is 50% science and 50% art. If marketing is defined as a process in delivering value to customer or value exchange between company and customer, thereby I believe that it is not easy to do marketing.
Both Science and Art can be learnt from books or through formal education, yet in Art the result will be depending mostly on one creativity. Better creativity would lead into a better valuable things. The Encyclopaedia Britannica online defines art as “the use of skill and imagination in creation of aesthetic objects, environments, or experience that can be shared with others”. In my perspective, it is easier to learn science than art.