Sunday, October 28, 2012

B2B business


Last week, I read the article of HubSpot. In the article, it is mentioned that
HubSpot business was effective B2B business since inbound marketing method was not
utilized in the filed.

Actually, I am working in a company whose all business is for electronics makers.

In our sales activities, it is fundamental to decide key decision makers, find key problems and promote resonate value to the decision makers.
In other words, we really value the significance of face to face meeting.

Though I think that inbound marketing can be a effective way to boost sales in B2B field,
it is also important to decide target market and aim actively at the targets according to strategy with limited resources.

Currently, I understand that marketing theory should be changed according to the market we should aim at ,and I don't have the answer for me to apply this inbound marketing theory to our business field. However, I would like to keep this theory in mind when we establish new business segment.

.


No comments: