Sunday, October 7, 2012

the significance of marketing


  Last week, in 1st e-marketing class in IUJ, I realized the theory of "Marketing".
such as " Value proposition", " Prospective of seller" and "Prospective of buyer".

Compared with my experience as sales in B to B situation, I think that these things are very viable and the fundamental notion of marketing would be useful in our future careers .

In class, the position of "marketer" might be referred to as a specialized job, I believe that the theory of marketing is viable for salespersons work with B to B industry in reactive market..

Firstly, Salespersons can frequently meet customers and can identify true customer demand.
with Marketing theory.

Secondly, Salespersons can easily exchange their opinions in internal departments with the theory.

In order for sellers to offer value to customers, in my opinion 3 steps seems to be important.

1 Keep talking about customer policies and strategies.

2 Creating value propositions, offer and verify them according to the dialogue with customer.

3 Checking the feedback and brush up.


Since I am not familiar with the theory of marketing,  I would like to sincerely learn the theory and combine it with my experience.

 

No comments: