Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Marketing through the advertisement

In preparation for tomorrow's lecture, I read chapter4 of the Marketing Management. So I remember the one of my work experiences when I was in charge of audit of electronic advertisement provider based on one's knowledge of marketing research.

 The company mainly provide the service that is affiliate program through the internet. It expanded its business as not only affiliate service but also various services like making application of mobile phone, publishing magazine organizing committee of movie and so on. Among them, I was especially interested in the service using result of advertisement. This is kind of marketing result. I mean, the company has many interesting information that people determine what kind of products would be the most popular including the some data like gender, age through the advertisement system.
I think business opportunity lie around. So, that’s why I’d like to think a great deal of “awareness”.

No comments: