Sunday, October 11, 2009

Magical or just Window Phone?


Dear friends, I would love to share the following info with all of you. Probably many of you have heard about the "Window Phone" right? I was so impressed when I read about the phone on online Mongolian newspapers. And, however it has gotten the brand name, I would name it just "Magical Window Phone"!!

Can you just believe if the phone no need battery, cables but transforms its appearance like the outside weather that when it rains you will see your Window Phone will be changed like your room window, and when it is early morning and foggy outside you will see the exact weather in your phone.
Another thing I must tell you is you even can write messages or draw on the phone which will be shown as sms characters.

However nothing is impossible, I doubt is it possible?!
I would really like to see the phone in real life which will make me believe it.

Attached some pictures for your info.







1 comment:

Mirlan Abdyzhaparov said...

Yes, sounds GREAT ))
However, some features could not been realized for now because of technology difficulties. I belive that the ability to draw something and send it to your interlocutor nice idea and could realized already these days.