Monday, October 19, 2009

Gmobile in Mongolia

Dear all,

Today, I would like to share some info about G-mobile which provides wide range of services including GSM cellular communications, internet communications, wireless local loop and international communications.
However G-mobile llc was founded in April 2006 its providing service is very wide as I mentioned below.
For us, customers, we always do compare the quality of the service and its cost. The reason why I have chosen to write about G-mobile will be explained here.
G-mobile's many types of cellular options offer us a great opportunity as I use G-10 version of the service I can make free calls to all G-mobile numbers plus to land phones I make calls free as well without any time limit. Isn't it just great?!
For more info please visit http://www.gmobile.mn
But sorry to inform that I could not change the language from Mongolian to English. However I am sure you can find the correct and more detailed info, for example about the versions of the service and cost, on the website even though you do not understand Mongolian.


No comments: