Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I was thinking about what I should write in here this time... And all of sudden an article of Duncan Graham-Rowe came into my mind that made me to think what if robots play in main role of human life... As said in the article Instant Expert: Robots, in the world over one million robots are operating in factories for hard labour for today. And this number will surely increase in the future that robots might work as medics, bionic enhancements and soldiers etc.
The question I have for this is, when robots act like entertainers or they help people for light household work I would not comment on it, but if/when robots start working like medics or bionic enhancements as I mentioned below and what if they make a mistake in their operation. No doubt, all the responsibilities are on us/human who make the robots but persons do mistake, right.
So the question is should we develop robots as possible as much...?

No comments: