Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to Amazon Window shop!

Amazon window shop beta version has been released here. There is no need to read "boring texts" anymore. This is a virtual shelf of Amazon's products such as books, music, and movie. Books descriptions are being read, new movies' trailers, TV shows, and video games can been seen, and new released CD's tracks can be listened to. What else do I need to make purchase decision now? I just wonder what would happen if we can transfer smell through the internet!

1 comment:

Tirawat P. said...

It is cool, much like iPhone or Mac computer interface!

But I have one concern about this new design. As I was trying to browse through their suggested product, I was a little bored with the waiting time of image loading so it just lose my interest in a few minutes after I just visited them.

Am I being too impatient?