Monday, November 2, 2009

viral marketing

I have never heard about the word viral marketing untill last class. Before and after the class, I search some web-site in order to understand in more detail. Then I found one interesting site which we can analyze the effect of this marketing method. Through this site, we can understand how many times was it viewed with a time series, how many blog was it posted, how many comment, what kind of people (language) accessed.
http://viralvideochart.unrulymedia.com/

1 comment:

minako said...

Thank you for sharing an interesting site.
I also didin't know anything about "viral marketing" before we learned in eMarketing class.
Althouth I searched the net for a definition of "viral marketing" and understood the meaning literally, I didn't quite understand what it really was.
Through the viral marketing videos which professor and friends showed us, I finally got the image of "viral marketing".
At the same time, I was surprised to know that so many funny short videos are made for advertisement purpose, and actually shared with huge number of people.
By the way, when I look at YouTube, time passes so quickly.
It takes a lot of time and also very difficult for me to find a really interesting video.
How do other people find such videos, I wonder?