Monday, November 9, 2009

Mobile Personalization

After having purchased myself an iPhone here in Japan, I am exposing myself to the opportunity to the "personalized" experience the device has to offer. Typical to iPhone or Android phone, it provides the third-party application (either for free or with a charge through your credit card) that you can download to your phone for certain purpose as to personalized your phone.

This is the most direct experience I have with mobile personalization as to date. Last night I was first purchased one of the application called "Ocarina" from Smule. Find out for yourself how this cool application can turn your iPhone to a musical instument.



Now that mobile application can be developed and accessed by anyone & anywhere in the world, it is interesting to see how sophisticate and unique our mobile phone would be in the future.

1 comment:

upalism said...

Great commercial, Its to the point and says exactly about the product. Yes, I completely agree that personalization is the one and most important factor in mobile business. This personalization factor helps consumer to fell comfortable towards the product and gives more freedom and flexibility the way he/she wants to be, therefor, I think, almost every mobile manufacturer are trying to focus on this are more and more.