Monday, November 17, 2008

Consumer Loyalty Program-BonusLink

Hi all!

BonusLink become Malaysia's favourite consumer rewards programme which was launced in January 1998 .Today, nearly two-thirds of Malaysian urban households see real value in BonusLink.

I also have one for this Bonus Link card. But, the time I want to redeem of Bonuslink points with a gifts , I always missed it..because the accummulated points is already expired. So .. I need to accummulate the points again and again.

However, I think it is a very good consumer loyalty program . For information, Bonuslink.com.my has a traffic rank of: 83,09599 (15th Nov 2008 data)

Bonuslink.com.my users come from these countries:
Malaysia97.2%
United States1.4%
Singapore0.6%
Hong Kong0.2%
Other countries0.5%


Just to share something....
Cheers! Yanti

2 comments:

Saruul said...

Did you read its privacy policy? :)

Lei said...

Dear Yanti,

In my country, discount coupons and immediate cash discount programs are very popular for retaining and promotion of customers. Sometimes, companies offer new products by exchanging pieces of their products as like cups of bottles and even product packages showing their brands. Where, companies define the number of pieces to exchange. By all means, it is very clear that customers are valued and maintained. And I think these campaigns can also lead to customer loyalty.

Cheers.
Lei