Thursday, November 4, 2010

B2C E-commerce VS Viral Marketing

B2C (Business to Customer)E-Commerce occurs when business sells its services or products to customers via internet such as online selling,online banking, online auctions, online advertisement.

"Amazon" is the famous B2C E-commerce that sells products (esp. books)online to customers.
Moreover, I think that the viral marketing is one of the example of B2C E-Commerce that many businesses lauching their advertising online according to persuade consumers to buy their products.

This below video is the viral marketing strategy that business using in adverstise its product(cheese)to customers via internet. Enjoy watching!!

1 comment:

Tai said...

A,
First of all, thanks so much for sharing this interest video clip.
I think B2C relies heavily on commercial (advertising) to deliver their message to customer in order to create awareness in the market.
This ad caught my attention as I saw that it is
"The Best Ad in 2010". I agree that it is one of the best ads I have ever seen.
It is interesting that they use a mouse as a main character, Amazingly, this idea works. They clearly convey the VALUE of their product to customer. I, as a potentially customer, am convinced that their cheese actually helps develop body's strength!! Moreover, the theme of this so creative. I have three kind of emotions while watching the ad; curious, sad, and funny....haha