Sunday, October 19, 2008

Viral Marketing - Value Proposition

I would like to share my experienced that every year I received an email from a friend regarding festival season Television Commercials (TVCs) done by Petronas - A leading Petroleum company from my home country. Every year and every festive season this company will come out with TVCs that fulled with various messages such unity, integrity, sincerity, loyalty, mutual respect and many more. Their TVCs has received several ads awards.

Petronas was a leading Petroleum company in my home country, therefore indirectly this TVCs has influenced me to stick loyal to their brand. I use all their petroleum products in my daily life such as vehicle gasoline, cooking gasoline and vehicle related products.

Beside using word of mouth to tell others about this TVCs, in their website there's a button for us to send notification to other friends to share the video after we watched it. Thus people may send it to as many people they need. Therefore the message passed through out the nation rapidly.

People may touched with the messages in the video. They will also think of Petronas and start to use their products.. (like me..) It cool right...

here is the link http://www.petronasgreetings.com/hariraya2008/index.asp

No comments: