Monday, October 20, 2008

Viral Marketing: eMarketing 2008 blog site??

http://iujem.blogspot.com/

I am so positive that everybody from our eMarketing class definitely know this blog. When I started figuring out about viral marketing, this blog came into my mind. I think most of the students in our class including me didn't notice before that our very smart professor of eMarketing class is practicing viral marketing for this eMarketing class blog (provided: in my opinion). Basically, we all are posting the articles with the objectives to get a high grade, yet to show that we are smart too. I'm not quite sure if the rest of us agree with me, but still I personally think this is also one way of viral marketing.

Since a lot of sutents already mentioned the definition of viral marketing, I understand it as making your website or company famous by the word of mouth or by social networking. Let me give you an example of our eMarketing blog site. We are posting articles every week. Gradually, we are spreading about that blog to our friends and make them see perhaps. In such a way eMarketing blog is getting awareness from IUJ students. Later on, even when we graduate and leave IUJ, we would keep this blog in mind and we sometimes would come visit this website, and even talk about that to our family members, colleages and the people who work alongside with us. By doing so, we are exercising viral marketing to make this blog popular among our social community.

To sum up, I believe that viral marketing could be in several different ways even sometimes we couldn't realize about that. Even some professors in IUJ are using viral marketing technique, and I personally think it is one of the best ways to make our product successful.

No comments: