Friday, October 17, 2008

eMarketing Inc.: 50% Art, 50% Joke

One time I was curious what Google would return me if I search with a keyword "emarketing". One of the top link I found is an interesting website of a company named eMarketing Inc (http://www.emarketinginc.com/). I opened it and found the website is uniquely cool yet funny. Anyway, I’m not going to discuss or even promote the company, but rather thinking what a cool idea of such emarketing company in designing its website.

Looking into the value proposition of the company in creating such catchy website, it could remarks a unique professionalism skill of the company in doing their emarketing or branding management works. The high profile of the company could also seen from their portfolio in the side menu such as in the “Our Works” and “Who We Work With” menu.

After watching the opening clip in the website, I remembered about the concept of 50% Science and 50% Art in the marketing. However for this company, I guess their thought of marketing would be 50% Art and 50% Joke :-D *just joking*.

Any comment?

Have a nice weekend!

- Rizki -
ps: I'm not sure if the company really looking for a new name.... if so, what a cool idea...

2 comments:

Phuong Thao said...

Hi,Rizki

I have checked the site. ..Woh...impressive. It's Art. Marketing needs Creative and higly professional skills, not joke at all, Riski. The best of technique is Art!

01 Vote for emarketinginc!

rizki said...

Hi Phuong,

Yea, i agree that art is crucial part in a sucessful marketing and advertising particularly.
Anyway, didn't you write Riski, Risky, or my name Rizki :-D it's an art too i guess, art of a word :-D

-risky...ups, rizki-