Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eureka !

Adding myself as a contributor has been of the most demanding tasks in this blogging project. I wonder if Prof. Sugai meant it to be that way (an online extension of our scavenger hunt!)

To those of you who are still lost in the maze I hope this helps. I kept getting error : bX-b0uqh3.

You could google for 'bX-bouqh3' and figure out how to login. (It didn't work for me).

Here is what I did: (Iam assuming you already have a gmail or google account)

1, Try Yahoo's babelfish ( http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ ). Copy paste the link Prof. Sugai sent to our email a/c's. After that you will prompted to key-in your google username, id, screen name and etc... key-in all those details. Finally the most important step...PRAY that your efforts are successful.

2, Hopefully if your prayer was accepted you should be able to see your dashboard. When you want to change your dashboard settings to English language follow the instructions in this blog. This shouldn't take you long. I can help you with this step if your not successful.

Gambatte kudasai !

No comments: