Sunday, November 27, 2011

Worth Price for Swivl Value

In last class, how I was really impressed to see many innovation of technologies .
For example, "Swivl" that can make camera follow our action.
However I am curious and a little bit doubt about this product.
As we knew, when cameramen capture an object, they will consider about the best angle, light and focus.
Can swivl do the same thing?
Surely, we can prove it if you buy this product.

Swivl will be launched with price $159
If the price equal with its value, I think, it will be worth price.
So, if you new gadgets lover, don't miss to reserve it from now, because Swivl will begin to ship in early 2012.
Please tell me when you've felt swivl benefit, so I will follow your trace to get one.
Good Luck!:)

source :http://www.swivl.com/

No comments: