Sunday, November 13, 2011

Everyone Can Be An Affiliate Marketer

Our last topic in the class about affiliate marketing remind me about my last experience when my friend recommended me a novel. He suddenly said, "Mia...you must read this novel, because the story tell about you, it's about someone who pursuing his dream". By only his words and a brief explanation , It has influenced me to buy and read that novel. After that, in my opinion, actually, the novel was very interest , but I think, it was not appropriately tell about me.

Now, I'm thinking , How if at that time he said the same thing to 20 people. Will they be also influenced to buy the novel as me? I think, It will be absolutely yes.....if the people have the same case as me or they are a bunch the dreamers.

So...it can be said, my friend is a affiliate marketer of a retail or an online book store. Although he didn't gave me a link where I can get the novel, but his power is he has burned my coriousity by his campaign words, so without his guidance, I commit an effort to get the novel. In different word, as an affiliate marketer, my friend has been success to reach the targets, one of them is me.

p.s. The novel that I mean is "The Alchemis by Paulo Coelho", you can check this novel in this link : http://www.amazon.com/Alchemist-Paulo-Coelho/dp/0061122416 ( It's not my trial to be an affiliate marketer, but If you interest and then buy this novel, it can be meant, I reach my goal :) )

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Ive read this novel and I liked it. I have told others, too, that this was really written superbly. However, it did not make me an "affiliate marketer", only an ADVOCATE. (^,^)