Thursday, November 3, 2011

inbound VS outbound marketing

When people talk about outbound marketing, why they usually use a "cold call" example?

This question stuck in my mind since what I learnt in the class, the clip that professor show us, and the example from some website that I googled. I think it's not fair, I'm pretty sure that 99% of people don't like cold call. So when people compare inbound vs outbound and use this example, it lead us with the image that outbound=> cold call => annoying => not good!!!

Outbound marketing is important in term of making customer awareness on product. Creative outbound marketing could lead a big awareness. It's not annoying but viral. However, it's true that outbound marketing need a lot of money compare with inbound. What we have to do is finding the good balance between that two style of marketing.


Here is another viral CM which I believe, everyone in Thailand know this product!

No comments: