Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thai viral CM : Silence of Love

My classmate posted interesting and funny CM. I like e-Marketing topic in this week. Now it's my turn, I'd like to introduce you all about the most touching CM in Thailand. This CM is belong to Thai Insurance, with the slogan "Don't forget to take care who cared you" . Many people cried and forward the CM to their friends, family, someone that they love. view count in Youtube reached a million within two weeks. It was very popular.

Actually there are a lot of touching CM from this company presenting different kind of love, but I want to post the latest one which is about impressive love between father and daughter. Let's see :

Silence of Love
by Thai Insurance



This CM is very successful in term of making people know "Thai Insurance" However, there are problems about Sale and services management in for this company. I don't know about their profit but for my individual opinion, I won't do insurance with them. Only enjoy watching their CM is enough.

If you interesting in other touching CM from Thai Insurance. You can watch it in my blog here :
http://www.thaitoyou.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Mia Yusuf said...

This CM touch me and also exploit my tears. In my first impression, It can be raise up an image of Thai Insurance. Even though, the marketing was not success, I'll still give my thumbs for a idea and creativity of this emotional CM.

Niku said...

Most viral ads seem to try to catch attention through humor, or by appearing out of the ordinary, but this stands out in a sense that it's really touching. You could have a whole drama series with tens of episodes which is less powerful than this 3-minute video. During my internship, I watched tons of CM's and could say that the best ones were those that have a story - this one also has one, which I think why it is powerful.

ITadmin said...

Mia, Niku Thank you for reply. Most of CM from this company are very touching. I'd recommend to visit my blog "thaitoyou.blogspot.com" to see more CM from Thai life Insurance. It's really viral commercial marketing.