Monday, October 24, 2011

Fave Viral Campaign

Here's one of my fave viral "campaign"--- Cheers Beer (<===pls click the link). I saw it first in Facebook a few years back and then I got it in a group mailing list as well. Now, Im not sure if someone outside of the company posted this or Cheers posted it themselves but nonetheless, I think its doing the company a good campaign vehicle.

The over-the-top reaction (and acting) to the smallest of things (which was ofcourse by design to communicate the point) make it really funny---and yet it hits you in the heart because indeed, every little good thing in life deserves a celebration (i consider a simple smile a celebration in itself). so Cheers!

Ok, I think I need to grab a beer now (at 3:30PM)...but Im going for Yebisu though :) Lastly, sorry Thai friends if I robbed you of the opportunity but I just like this commercial very much.




4 comments:

Muslim said...

I saw this and felt, little occasion and big cheers!!!

alvin said...

Cheers to that Amina!

ITadmin said...

A bit surprised to see Thai CM on your post. It's on TV in my country several years ago. YES! it's very funny for me too.
In Thailand, there a rule for Alcohol company (included beer) say that they cannot advertise a picture on beer/alcohol on TV. So, a lot of beer/alcohol company have a funny, wonderful, interesting CM and just end up with the name of product like this CM.

alvin said...

Hi Noi! this commercial really went viral. I mean it crossed the sea and ended up in the Philippines and, for sure, some other parts of the world. I salute Thai creativity for this rather engaging ad. I guess when laws get in the way, people become more creative to circumvent the law.