Saturday, October 8, 2011

eMarketing -A Success Internet Marketer-My Future Career Goal

A topic about "Customer Value Proposition in Business Market" in my first eMarketing class has reminded me to a success Indonesian business woman, Anne Ahira, who has been inspiring me since 2 years ago to be an entrepreneur in internet marketing business for my long term career goal.

Her success as an internet marketer has also brought her as a speaker in APEC conference in 2007 to give explanation about her role in improving "eBusiness Revolution" in Indonesia
(Please visit : http://www-mp3.us/about-anne-ahira)

I assume, a key factor of Anne Ahira's success is : she has been able to find and explore what it's called" Value" in her business field . I dream, I can be next Anne Ahira or I can be more success than her someday. However, now....indeed, I don't fully understand, what's a value? how to find a value? how to create a marketing strategy with a value? So, I believe, eMarketing is one of important courses that will provide me with an appropriate fundamental knowledge about "Value" and many more knowledge to prepare me towards my future career goal.


.

1 comment:

Muslim said...

Mia, I feel really good to read this and wish you good luck for your ambitions.