Monday, October 24, 2011

Fave Viral Campaign II

Since I'm on Blogger now, why not go on a roll. Here's one from my country (the Philippines).  I honestly think, and this is just my opinion, company insiders were filming this and had it posted in youtube (I mean, the cameraman seem to be waiting for something to happen which is not normal in a flight...also, i think he was reserved to sit in a seat where the angle would be great for filming).

Whether it worked or not is up for debate but I found it amusing. I didnt exactly book a flight right away when i first saw this but when I hopped in one of their planes in a recent vacation, I was kinda half-expecting for them to do their thing. sadly though, it didnt happen. This has become a trademark activity for them because they did it in the stock exchange as well on their first day of trading (saw it in youtube as well).





No comments: