Saturday, October 15, 2011

Learning more about m-Learning by John Eyles

I got a surprise on the presentation by John Eyles last Friday. How I didn't know that before I came to Japan, a m-learning model for teaching English purpose has been improved in my country, Indonesia. The biggest subscriber at about more than 100.000 people can be reached only less than 1 year. It's an incredible fact.

After the presentation, I've tried to explore more information about successfully m-learning marketing in Indonesia by these links :
http://www.urbanplanetmobile.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H2Rzdaw-Yc

Surely, these information have given me a new prespective regarding my interest in development e-learning and m-learning, about how to create a good combination between marketing strategies and innovation in mobile techonologies, especially for implementation in developing countries.

Thank you to Mr.John Eyles for shared his precious knowledge and experiences to me and all IUJ students.

No comments: