Wednesday, October 19, 2011

About Digital River

I googled for Digital River and I found their website easily. But the big surprise for me is I can't find their site in Japanese. What I understand from the class is, they have a branch opened in Japan for a while. In my opinion, Japanese people not much fluent in English, so I expected to see Japanese website for any foreign company that do business here. Or, may be they have one, but I can't find it. I don't know.


I look through their website, and found Digital River's product which is all about e-commerce and e-marketing. As talked in the class, Japan e-market is number one in this world. I think Digital River come to the right place to do investment. However, the challenging is how to do a good marketing in Japan. I think I'll gain a lot of marketing knowledge from this final project.


Here is the Digital River site that I found, if anyone know URL of Japanese version website, please let me know.
www.digitalriver.com

No comments: