Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I learned many!!!


We will make presentation tomorrow in front of Brent. Our group spent more than 20 hours in study room in this weekend. This project is very tough for us, but I am pleased at our path. I learned many thing through this project.

              To tell the truth, I didn’t like marketing because I have a bad image of marketing like a “high-pressure selling”. However, I learned that marketing doesn't mean just only “sales”. I learned that marketing is not equel to “advertisement”.That is very big harvest for me at IUJ.  I am very happy to attend this class in this term. Thank you, professor Sugai and classmate. I learned many many thing from our class.

        See you tomorrow, everyone!! Good luck!!

1 comment:

Muslim said...

Why you spent only 20 hours? I think you should have spent 1 hour more to make your team practice good presentation together. But i understand that spending time at only one subject make it very difficult to manage others :)

Good luck for your future term!!