Sunday, December 18, 2011

My last post in this year

E-marketing course in Fall term 2011 is over! In this time, I'd like to put my last post here.

It's amazing subject. Personally, I love study Art, but my previous experience I was graduated in Science -related area and I found studying Science is not bad for me.

Now, I know why I like Marketing, because marketing is the combination between Arts and Science. You need creative idea and analysis. I enjoyed study in this class very much. Can't wait to study in Brand management next term :)

The final project is the most difficult part but full of experience. Luckily, my group have two Japanese guy, so they can find out the information in Japan market and analysis the data while the others work on report and presentation slide. I think we all learn a lot from this course, thank you professor!!

See you all again next semester.

No comments: