Sunday, December 4, 2011

Want to buy cloth online?Not sure if that beautiful cloth fit you? Here is the solution!

Reference : Reuters

In IUJ, as everyone know, it's a bit difficult to do shopping, especially for clothing.
Many time I look Japan girly shopping website and I really want to buy my coat, pants, etc for winter time, But before I click to pay such a big money... I have to wait and think..

"Is it fits me?"
"My hip is big... I don't know how much it big.. but it's big.... Do I fit with that pant?"

Then I put my risk away, I'm not buy it.

I really glad when i read this new coming technology.
"Fits.me" the virtual fitting room produced by a Germany company, UPcload
it's a new technology that can personalize online shopping user. You go to the website, enter your sizes, then it will show if this cloth is fit you or not.

Here is video for example


This idea is very interesting. If the technology go further, we may able to see our model on internet. Then, when we do online shopping , we can match the shirt, skirt, boot, etc on our virtual model, same as we dress up barbies doll. Then we can decide easily if it's fit our body or not.

I found this video related to this idea :FitNect



If this technology were launched on amezon, I think I'll lost a lot of money for online shopping!!

1 comment:

Muslim said...

I doubt the same ...:-s