Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Search Engine Wolfram Alpha


http://www.wolframalpha.com/

This style search engine show the future vision of marketing. Wolfram Alpha search the answer based on obscure question from all website in the world. For example I ask for Wolfram Alpha that " Lady GAGA how old?" then Wolfram Alpha answer that "25 years 8 months 5 days."
I don't understand specific technology using this search engine, but This type of new technology shows the vision of future marketing. People always ask the obscure question such as " I want to got someting!" to serach engine of own private database, they answer "You ate too spicy food in last night, Please eat this yoghurt which made by switzerland farmer Leon.
Now personal data are not only simple data, but also humans life and thinking. If marketer gets the personal data, they can control the customer's preferences using this technology.


1 comment:

Niku said...

I'm glad I didn't have this on hand when I was learning maths at school ;)