Monday, December 21, 2009

Mail Magazine from Obata-san

I received Obata-Shuzo's Mail Magazine just today, and Obata-san mentions our eMarketing presentation in the Mail Magazine. I'm sorry for such a late posting, but wanted to share my translation of Obata-san's comment with you.

---
December 14 last week, I went to International University of Japan in Urasa and listened to students' presentations.
35 graduate students from about 20 countries made 6 groups and presented Sake marketing plans in foreign markets. Listening to a great deal of wonderful ideas from international students, I felt the 3 hours passed so quickly.
This course will continue until early summer next year. I'm looking forward to seeing how Niigata Sake industry will be developed from different countries' point of view!
---

I'm glad Obata-san liked our presentations.

Thank you Professor Sugai, and everyone!
Have a happy holiday!

3 comments:

Vinzo said...

Minako-san,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news! Have a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!

Mirlan Abdyzhaparov said...

Thank you and Happy New Year!

DMurun said...

wow, Minako thank you, it is good news.