Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reasons Why Your Social Media Marketing Failed (7 Reasons and counting...)

In these days, while analyzing and thinking about the Online Marketing Campaign, one of the articles comes across to my notice. This short article points me out that the failures of the online marketing campaigns. I want to share with you all about the article.

Here is the summary of the article.

7 Reasons:Your social media marketing failed..

1. You choose the wrong channels
2. You use the wrong people
3. Your content sucked (sorry, I use the word as it is)
4. Your team didn't believe in the project
5. You didn't execute
6. Noone trusted you
7. You forgot about search.

I believe the above facts should be the checklists for your marketing campaign at least.
The article goes on by giving some solutions for each point. Check it out...

Guys, let's do our best for the marketing campaign challenge... Cheers

No comments: