Monday, December 6, 2010

The Internet Innovator in Our Community


I would like to introduce my previous colleague, Mr. Junichi Kamisuzuki. He is now president of Revoxx and same age as me. His company’s main business is online advertisement via the mobile phones, that is to say, affiliate business. Around five years ago, he left our company, Ryosan to found a new company and launch affiliate business. At the beginning, he could not succeed in this business due to less skills and information; therefore, his income was very low despite remaining something. Now, he can acquire the success and high income. I know his income but I can not say it!! He has checked various trends in various markets on a daily basis because nobody can predict what will be profitable and interesting market. I think that marketers should check a large variety of information in different market in order to propose sophisticated ideas for their clients. Anyway, I can drink a lot compared to him!!

No comments: