Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Is Doraemon a marketer?

Japanese famous animation called Doraemon is also famous in the world. Doraemon has many very useful tools. I thought that I wanted to get some tools when I was a child. One of great tools called "Dokodemo Door" which if you open this door, you can go anywhere that you want.

According to Kotler and Keller, marketing is to know the needs of people or society and and gaining profits by responding to expectations. I think that Doraemon has done “Marketing” although he doesn't get profit, because doraemon can always help Nobita by using great tools.I hope that great tools will be invented someday.

Anyway, I sometimes really want to get the Honyaku-Konjac. "Honyaku" means translate. If I eat it, I can speak any language fluently. But, before it will be invented, I should study hard anyway.

Honyaku-Konjac

No comments: