Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Can you live without mobile phone?


According the SecurEnvoy, one of the British survey companies, 66% of British people are dependence syndrome to mobile phone.


The SecurEnvoy also says that British people check their mobile phone 34 times a day!

In the survey, the company indicates that we have potential to become a dependence syndrome to mobile phone if we have following subjective symptoms.

Please check!

•  An inability to ever turn your phone off
•  Obsessively checking for missed calls, emails and texts
•  Constantly topping up your battery life
•  Being unable to pop to the bathroom without taking your 
   phone in with you.



 Jyukei−ji, Kawasaki, Kanagawa

I have some dependence syndrome because I fell uncomfortable when I go outside without mobile phone.

I think one reason is that IUJ students always have to check e-mail that IUJ send us many times a day…

No comments: